Inforgen Cloud Backup for Servers is the perfect way to secure your server’s data in a fully automated and highly redundant way. It benefits from being backed up to Inforgen’s own secure infrastructure and from having full data encryption, both in transit and at rest, giving you total piece of mind that your data is automatically secured and protected.
- Fully automated system, eliminating human error
- Backups are done overnight and are incremental backups optimising the use of the broadband
- File versioning available for the length of the retention period
- Quick restore of small data remotely
- Quick deployment of large data sets by accessing data locally (no need to download from cloud)
- Weekly backup checks and realtime monitoring and alerting
- Perfect for organisations with on-prem Windows Servers
- Great for customers looking at quick response for restores of small and large data sets
The service is charged based on data space requirements and it will automatically jump to the next subscription tier when free space reaches 1%.
There is a initial fee to setup and configure the backups and work to get the first large backup completed.
The service is a monthly rolling contract, invoiced monthly in advance. Either party may cancel the service with one months written notice.
We aim to deliver and install goods/services as soon as we can, however this is subject to product availability and availability of our engineers.
In order to discuss your delivery in more detail, please contact our helpdesk on 01721 724881 or send an email via our contact us page.