Senior Test Engineer
We are looking for a hands-on team leader or senior test engineer to join our company and enhance our testing processes & procedures.
The ideal candidate will either have experience leading a test team, or can demonstrate that they are ready for the step up to senior/lead role.
- Lead a small test team working within an agile development methodology.
- Plan and design testing strategies and tests scripts for complex business solutions.
- Extending our automation test frameworks and coverage.
- End to end product & system testing.
- Ensure compliance with test requirements during development and release.
- Testing applications on both mobile devices and browsers.
- ISTQB® certification at an Advanced level, or equivalent qualification
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology and release processes
- Experience – Building and maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch
- Comfortable with at least once scripting/programming language
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and proficient in writing tests for them
- Experience of Jira and Confluence (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player with good communication skills
- A good eye for UI/UX design
- Knowledge of coding best-practice standards (desirable)
We’re always pleased to help – whether you have a question about our software, our services, or about how to join our growing team.
Find out more about Inforgen software, services and career opportunities online by visiting our website.
If you want your application to be given prioritised consideration, why not send a covering letter or email outlining why you believe you are the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org?