Customer Service Advisor (CSA)
We are looking for an experienced IT Customer Service Advisor, to join us and help implement a new customer services team at Inforgen as we embark on an exciting new product launch.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our customers are looked after and receive the highest levels of service and support, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction.
We are planning to grow the team over the next couple of years as we win new business, so there is scope from this position to move to a senior/managerial position within the customer services team.
- A level/Higher/ degree or similar qualification in IT or technical
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good general knowledge of technology and business
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload
- Accurate data inputting skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to learning and supporting our products and solutions
- Experience working in a technical support role
- Cloud based SaaS solution experience
- Business management software sector experience
- Passion for customer service with strong customer-facing skills and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (Phone, Email, Face-Face)
- Confident individual
- Driven to learn, self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a multi-disciplined team
We’re always pleased to help – whether you have a question about our software, our services, or about how to join our growing team.
Find out more about Inforgen software, services and career opportunities online by visiting our website.
If you want your application to be given prioritised consideration, why not send a covering letter or email outlining why you believe you are the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org?