Information, control and communication to manage orders, stock and staff
Simple, automated and efficient
- Enable customer services to deliver excellent service with accurate communications
- Schedule work orders including allocation of stock and staff – perfect for planning and project managers
- Standardised workflows and jobsheets for engineers and technicians
- Warehouse management for stock, goods in, transfers and despatch
- Manage complex orders with a bill of materials combining stock and services
- Manage by exception – visible notifications on orders
Powerful, yet simple tools to manage your delivery
Clear communication with your customers – queries, orders, issues and scheduling.
Prioritise and schedule orders – bookings, stock availability, jobs, technicians.
Task and jobs configured with workflows for your engineers and technicians.
Manage, move and despatch stock from your warehouses, with full audit traceability.
Pickers and packers despatch orders using automated, accurate and efficient processes.
Configure Inforgen to your production processes. Provide visibility and control.
- Work Orders are automatically generated
- Invoice automatically generated when orders are completed
- Schedule jobs and work orders – by stock and activity type
- Warehouse management with full stock audit trail
- Configure your business workflows
- Efficient despatch with accurate picking and packing
- Automated purchasing for low stock levels or just in time ordering
What our customers say
“Inforgen is seriously good. It’s had a huge – no, massive – impact on process efficiency”
Charlie Cameron – Xmas Direct Managing Director
“The implementation of the Inforgen system into our despatch department gives us the ability to meet the high demands of the supply chain industry. The integration of our manifesting procedures with FEDEX allows us to offer customers a 24 hour delivery service with an unprecedented order accuracy”
Michael Stokoe – A Vogel Operations Manager
“We estimate that Inforgen has enabled us to save £100k on operational costs after one year of trading. That means more resource to invest back in the growth of our business “
Anthony Stodart – Ardmoor Managing Director
“The integration of Inforgen’s activity scheduler application with room billing means guests receive just a single bill at the end of their stay – with all spa treatments automatically added. It’s important each guest’s stay runs smoothly – from start to finish.”
Amanda Blacklaw, Spa Manager
“The product itself is excellent and very simple to use. It has definitely been built with the end user in mind. The workflow design of the system is so simple. There are so many features that benefit both the staff as well as the management team meaning it has become an integral part of our business. The system is also great because you get to take advantage of any suggestions other customers have made which Inforgen roll out for the benefit of all their users. You can also have your own bespoke items which ensures your processes and procedures are captured perfectly.”
Dawn Baker-Wilson – FX Match Operations Manager