Customer Services and IT Support Technician
Do you dream of a job with exciting career prospects in IT? Do you want to work at the forefront of web-based technology? Are you passionate about customer service? If you answered yes to all of these, then we may just have the job for you!
Join our Team – Leading the Way in Innovation
At Inforgen, we build and host complex ERP SaaS solutions and end-customer e-commerce websites for our clients on a Microsoft Server base, as well as managing outsourced IT infrastructure for local businesses. At Inforgen, we build and host complex ERP SaaS solutions and end-customer e-commerce websites for our clients on a Microsoft Server base, as well as managing outsourced IT infrastructure for local businesses. We are looking for bright, customer focused, highly motivated 1st line Support Technician to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will help to support the customer services and infrastructure teams to maintain our reputation for high client satisfaction.
Initially the job will involve:
- Providing first line support internally and externally
- Answering phones and monitoring support mailbox
- Ensuring customers receive appropriate communications in a timely manner
- Updating internal systems with relevant information
- Logging all tasks and communications both internal and external
- Identifying and solving minor hardware/software problems
- Logging, triaging and escalating customer issues as appropriate using agreed internal processes
- Assisting with aspects of business administration including liaising with suppliers, preparing quotes ensuring pricing is effective and ensuring profitability
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Carrying out regular monitoring of internal and external systems and providing regular reports to line manager and wider management team.
This job is a very practical and customer facing role. Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tact, courtesy and understanding
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team working skills ·A keen interest in computing/IT and willingness to learn
- Some knowledge of PC hardware and software especially Microsoft operating systems and products
- Fluency in maths and English
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
If you think you can fill this vacancy, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Modern apprentice
Salary: Dependent on experience